Find Out About the CINRG Network > Collaborations
CollaborationsThe CINRG network actively seeks collaborations with industry, non-profit and government partners involved in neuromuscular research. CINRG can provide partners with services that span the continuum from turnkey clinical research study execution acting like a CRO, to working with a specified CRO. It can provide specific functions to facilitate the research, or perform data queries and provide data summaries from completed or ongoing studies. At the heart of CINRG's competencies are the capabilities of our experienced sites, PI's (link to sites section) and Coordinating Center.
CINRG can provide the following services in addition to turnkey study execution. Additionally, a package of services can be tailored to meet individual research needs.
- Protocol design and Development
- Support for grant/proposal submission
- Budgeting and interfacing with vendors
- Patient availability/study feasibility surveys
- Regulatory support
- Central Clinical Evaluator training and certification
- Database design and data management
- Coordination of operations, investigator meetings and regularly scheduled communications
- Biostatistics analyses
- Dissemination — abstracts, posters, manuscript support
Collaborator Description Genzyme Assistance with the Pompe disease natural history study design and execution; Participation of 5 sites in the Observational and Late Onset Treatment Protocol for Pompe disease studies. Prosensa Summary Data from Natural History Study Acceleron Approval to use two sites and CQMS system, one site actively participating
Please contact CINRG by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate discussions with the CINRG team on potential collaborations.