For Healthcare Providers > Patient Referral
How Do I Refer A Patient to a CINRG Site or Study?You can contact the CINRG Coordinating Center by email at email@example.com. We will get back to you with information on what trials are appropriate for a particular patient and potential sites for a patient. A physician, family or patient can request information about CINRG clinical trial participation.
Some or all of the following information will be requested if a patient is screened for a CINRG research study.
- Current corticosteroid regimen and start date
- Previous corticosteroid regimen and start dates
- A list of all current medication doses and start dates
- A list of all current herbal supplement doses and start dates
- A list of previous medication and herbal supplements used over the previous 12 month period
- Copy of muscle biopsy report
- Copy of DNA report
- Ambulation status and use of any assistive devices